barker 發表於 2017-10-5 14:47:50

本帖最後由 barker 於 2017-10-5 14:48 編輯

Forever_Fan 發表於 2017-10-5 14:40
The Everton manager arrived in Barcelona from Majorca, and is there for a mini holiday, taking advan ...
加泰羅尼亞快宣佈自行獨立 , 朗奴高文可能去睇下兼作小休 , 你想多左啦 Fan 兄

Fuko~ 發表於 2017-10-6 22:24:51

OFFICIAL: Jupp Heynckes returns to Bayern Munich
It is official: Jupp Heynckes is returning to Bayern Munich as head coach.

Just over a week after Carlo Ancelotti was sacked, the 72-year-old has agreed to take over until the end of the season.

禁我地就算家下炒高文都叫仲有杜曹可以揀。不過禁,你見拜仁炒完都係搵個老一輩教頭番黎做看守領隊都明白季中炒人真係唔易搵到好領隊黎教。

witzz 發表於 2017-10-8 08:31:21

Everton manager Ronald Koeman could be sacked by the end of the month, according to The Mirror.The report claims that Koeman has been given until the end of October to show signs of improvement, or he will be given the boot.

Forever_Fan 發表於 2017-10-12 09:26:49

Sigurdsson has often been deployed out wide by manager Ronald Koeman during his early games for Everton but Magnus Mar Einarsson, Icelandic football reporter on fotbolti.net believes this is a waste of his talents.

He told the ECHO: “I have a message for Everton. You should play Gylfi Sigurdsson in the midfield – not out on the wing.

“He has played in two different central midfield positions for Iceland. For a long time we always play 4-4-2 with him and Aron Gunnarsson of Cardiff City in the middle.

“People in Iceland are a little surprised to see him out wide for Everton. Gylfi used to play on the left wing a little bit at Swansea but everyone knows he’s at his best behind the striker.

;P 高文,人地冰島教練係度點醒你丫,你醒未丫?

Forever_Fan 發表於 2017-10-12 09:40:29

We've got a real treat for you on View from the Gwladys Street this week as we speak to broadcasting legend and lifelong Blue Elton Welsby.

I think he is doing a very poor job and I can't see him being in the job by Christmas.

I know what he was trying to do. He was trying to reinvent total football, the Dutch blueprint if you like and it's just not worked.

I think he's been hugely disappointing and I get the impression that his man-management skills aren't terrific.

I saw Davy Klaassen play for Ajax in the Europa League final and although Manchester United won that game he looked like the one bright spark in that Ajax team.

I've not seen anything since.

We saw how effective Sigurdsson was in a central role in the Iceland game the other night, you can't play him out wide.

We haven't got a striker. Over the summer Olivier Giroud was very close to joining apparently, I think it was Mrs Giroud who put the kibosh on that one from what I understand but we – or Steve Walsh should I say – should have had a Plan B.

There's no pace. Why isn't Ademola Lookman playing? Has he fallen out with Lookman or Lookman has fallen out with him?

Wayne has scored three goals so far but he's not a number nine any more, he's just not.

I think there's still a role for him but I think it's even deeper than a number 10 role.

When the plan was put in place – the Dutch blueprint if you like – I saw Rooney being the 'Cruyff', the guy who just directed traffic and went wherever he wanted.

I still think he can do that – but not the number 10.

Don't be strapped to a number 10 or number 9 role, see what's going on and then adapt, that's exactly what Cruyff did.

Tom Davies has got to start, none of this messing him about, which makes you think about Morgan Schneiderlin, I've got my doubts.

You compare that to Duncan Ferguson when Oumar Niasse scored his first goal against Bournemouth – blimey.

Duncan was off the bench, punching the air and leaping about.

That's what Evertonians want to see.

If Koeman goes, which I think he will in the not-too-distant future, I'd bring David Unsworth and Ferguson in for the interim period.

My personal favourite is Sean Dyche at Burnley.

It would be a little bit of a gamble – it's not like you're hiring Jose Mourinho – but sometimes you've got to take a bit of a chance.

We thought we'd hit gold by getting Koeman. Wrong!

;P 非常長,但講的野基本我地都批評過,所以我成日話一個資深愛迷都睇到的野,點解作為專業的領隊可以係見唔到的呢?

fishmoson 發表於 2017-10-12 10:16:29

浪費左barkerson

niclas 發表於 2017-10-13 11:28:18

RK 系修咸頓過檔 愛記時,球會好似俾著修咸頓違約金喔!
如果炒著RK 球會仲要俾違約金喔!

James_Beatkit 發表於 2017-10-13 11:47:42

niclas 發表於 2017-10-13 11:28
RK 系修咸頓過檔 愛記時,球會好似俾著修咸頓違約金喔!
如果炒著RK 球會仲要俾違約金喔! ...

依家有的是錢

barker 發表於 2017-10-13 15:04:56

James_Beatkit 發表於 2017-10-13 11:47