帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
板凳
發表於 2017-9-21 21:33:28 | 顯示全部樓層
nsno 發表於 2017-9-21 18:49
“Maybe he doesn’t feel that pressure and that makes him even more dangerous for opponents.”

就算呢球易控落黎,都要你走岩位先得ga。
敢問你早幾場有邊個做到呢又?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
地板
發表於 2017-9-21 23:17:19 | 顯示全部樓層
James McCarthy is set to return to first-team training next week.
終於!!!!!!!!!!!! 起碼舒9冇態個陣可以用佢!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
5#
發表於 2017-9-23 14:25:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Oumar Niasse says Wednesday's reception gave him the confidence to score his first Everton goal.

And, in an exclusive interview with The Everton Show, Niasse said: “The fans made me feel very good, honestly.
They made me feel like the confidence was coming back and I was thinking I want to give back to them because of what they are giving to me.

They gave me a great feeling when I went to warm up. I said to myself, ‘the only thing I can do is to try to put the ball in the net’. That was a special moment that they gave to me.

“It [the goal] was something I was waiting for and I think also they were waiting for that - for me to give them a goal. Like I said, it was a great feeling and very important for me.

“It has made me feel more confident, it has made me feel that my teammates are more confident and also the fans are going to have more confidence in me.

“That’s good for Everton, for the team now and I think the best thing is to keep that and work hard all together, all the squad, the players, all together to try to bring the team back [on track], because we can do it.”

Last season, Niasse scored five goals in 19 games on loan at Hull City and, despite his lack of playing time at Goodison, says he has always retained belief he can prove a valuable asset for the Blues.

“In life, everything can happen,” he said. “That is what I am saying, always. Sometimes you think everything is going against you but it’s just the way that God chooses, the way that God gives to you. You have to live with that and be the nicest person you can be, work hard, be a professional and, even if you’re Under-18, Under-23 or with the first team, you have to work hard. That’s what I think is the best thing to do.

“It was a long wait to get that first goal but it’s a goal in the cup against Sunderland, a team from the Championship, so it was an important one, but the more important thing is that I have to keep working and look for the Premier League goals.

“We will see what happens there after but it is always good to have a goal, especially when the team wins - and we needed that win to bring the confidence back.”

態度真係一流,難怪隊友同球迷都禁支持佢...最初以為佢會係馬仔最大的水貨,原來到頭黎就算上唔到一線,剩係呢種心態打後備殺手都夠屈機。
當年買佢代替KONE或者真係冇錯。可惜,個季馬仔就走左
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港愛華頓迷討論區  

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 22:36 , Processed in 0.046678 second(s), 8 queries , Apc On.