[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥主席

積分
發表於 2016-12-16 18:41:58 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
巴利真係堅, 咁既年紀仲KEEP到咁穩定既表現

Ronald Koeman has hailed contract extensions for Gareth Barry and Leighton Baines, “leaders in our dressing room and on the pitch”, and for 20-year-old Mason Holgate, “one of the big talents at the Club”.

Barry, 35, whose 609 appearances in the Premier League is a total exceeded only by Ryan Giggs, has extended his contract to June 2018. Baines, 32, who is in his 10th season at Everton having made 351 appearances for the Club, extended his contract to June 2019 and Holgate, who was handed his Premier League debut by Koeman in the 1-1 draw against Tottenham on the opening day of the season, has extended his contract to June 2021.

Everton manager Koeman said: “With Leighton, his attitude is always perfect. He likes to work hard, he likes to learn, he is a technical player with a good view of the game and I’m really happy to have him in the team this season and also for the longer term.

“Offensively, he’s a strong player who can cross the ball well and he has that cleverness in the game and in the moment, a quality that’s not in every player.

“He’s one of the experienced players in our team and what you like to have in your team is a balance in ages in the group. Players like Leighton, Phil Jagielka and Gareth Barry are leaders in our dressing room and on the pitch. For younger players, they are a little bit like teachers. They have that experience and young players need to listen to them for they will learn.

“Like Leighton, Gareth Barry is a clever player on the pitch. Only Ryan Giggs has played more games in the Premier League and let’s hope he will smash every record. He’s a quiet person but a strong character. He knows what he can and can’t do.

“He is a key player for the team. Of course, sometimes you need to protect older players, with all due respect. Gareth is 35 but he is still so important for the team and I’m very happy he has extended his contract.

“Mason is one of the big talents at the Club. Of course, he started playing this season and did a great job. He can play out of different positions in the team defensively. He was really comfortable when he got his chance in the team. He showed strengths with the football and strengths in defending. He’s the future for the Club and other young players like him.

"For young players it's difficult to come into the first team but we are really happy that at Everton we have a lot of young players who can make that step." - Ronald Koeman

Barry said: “The new manager has come in and given me a new lease of life. It’s someone else to try and impress and new tactics to take on board. It’s really helped my game and I’m looking forward to taking that on and enjoying this season, which is hopefully a successful one.

“They say you can’t buy experience and, for me, it feels so much easier going out on the pitch knowing what I know. Obviously there’s different sides of the game that are needed, such as energy, but I feel as comfortable on the pitch as I have ever done and a successful team here is something I want to be part of.”

Baines said: “The majority of my career I’ve spent here at Everton and it’s something that I hope will continue even beyond these next few years. I hope I’m always affiliated with Everton. It’s a huge honour for me to play for the Club for as long as I have and I’m very proud to have been here for as long as I have been.

“I’m very lucky as well. You work hard, you look after yourself and you always try to do the right things and the reward for me has been to spend such a long time at such a great club.

"It's an achievement in itself when you think back to being a kid playing football on the streets to becoming a professional footballer - and not just for any club, for a club like this. It's very special." - Leighton Baines

Holgate said: “It’s been a bit of a whirlwind this season, to be honest. I wasn’t expecting it but I’m really enjoying it and hopefully there are many more experiences to come. My confidence has grown as I’ve spent more time with the first team. I feel settled now and a proper part of the group.

“Obviously, the lads have helped me a lot and to have two great senior professionals like Jags and Ashley [Williams], who play in the same position as me, is always going to help. I watch things that they do and try to take everything in to improve myself. There’s others as well, players like Seamus who are also helping me. I’m getting a lot of advice from some very good senior players.

“The manager has been really good with me as well. Obviously, it was great to get a chance under him so early on. I’ve got all of these people around me, helping me along the way and I just want to continue to learn and grow as a player and do all I can for the Club.”

“Two thirds of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by James McCarthy.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-12-16 18:55:50 | 顯示全部樓層
barry 的位置一月有舒拉達連加盟
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-12-16 23:11:15 | 顯示全部樓層
holgate續得好!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-12-18 14:17:57 | 顯示全部樓層

愛華頓的財政報告令人担心
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥領隊

積分
發表於 2016-12-21 10:02:20 | 顯示全部樓層
巴利呢D老鬼你叫佢成場搶波冇可能架喇
但佢地會踢得好精,分下波基本上踢多幾年都唔係問題
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥領隊

積分
發表於 2016-12-21 10:02:43 | 顯示全部樓層
幾時同巴克利EXTEND?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-12-21 12:33:48 | 顯示全部樓層

Lukaku close to sign new deal , 100000 磅週薪
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥正選

積分
發表於 2016-12-21 15:48:22 | 顯示全部樓層
10萬鎊算唔算高?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥領隊

積分
發表於 2016-12-21 17:17:01 | 顯示全部樓層
coyb 發表於 2016-12-21 15:48
10萬鎊算唔算高?

依家黎講差唔多
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

拖肥主席

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-12-21 17:55:35 | 顯示全部樓層
合理既, 早D續約, 到真係要賣時出價都可以企硬D
“Two thirds of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by James McCarthy.”
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港愛華頓迷討論區  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:32 , Processed in 0.058796 second(s), 10 queries , Apc On.