主題

帖子

積分

拖肥主席

積分
發表於 2016-10-13 18:48:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
球隊咁樣對尼亞斯, 會唔會過份左D?

Niasse: I don't even have a locker at Everton

The Senegal striker is training with the club's Under-23 side after being told by Ronald Koeman he has no future with their first team

Oumar Niasse has revealed he has not even been given a locker by Everton while he trains with their Under-23 team.

Niasse joined the Toffees from Lokomotiv Moscow for £13.5 million in February but has made just seven appearances for the club and is yet to score.

The Senegal international believes he has been treated unfairly by Everton but turned down the chance to leave in the summer and still wants to prove himself in the Premier League.

"I'm in the dressing room with the Under-23s but I don't have a locker," Niasse told the Guardian. "The other players have [a locker] where they put their stuff, but I don't.

"I come with my bag and I just have a place that I know. I put my bag down, I train and after, I put everything in my car and go home.

"It's sad, it's really sad. And, to be honest, I think that I don't deserve this. But what I can do is just keep my head [down] and fight to change things. I'm not going to make a drama over this. I just deal with it. I know that it’s just one period.

"It's not only about having opportunities and then, you're going to leave. I always think about my career - to make good choices.

"Yes, I had opportunities, but I wanted to play in the Premier League and it's because I know I can do a lot of things in the Premier League. That's why I am keeping my head, even if it's hard now."

Niasse was signed by Roberto Martinez, who left Everton in the summer, and was told by new manager Ronald Koeman that he had no future at the club after just 45 minutes on the pitch.

"Koeman said: 'You have to leave,'" Niasse said. "I couldn't understand how that decision could have been made after 45 minutes but I just said: 'Okay, thank you.'

"It's his decision. He's the manager. What can I do? I called my agent and he said that he would look into the opportunities for me. To be honest, I didn't ask Koeman to explain his reasons. I just thought, even if I asked why, I would never understand. After just 45 minutes, you cannot say to me: 'You are no good.'

"He changed everything. He took my shirt number and he told me I wasn't allowed to be in the dressing room for the first team; that I wasn't going to train with them. I had to go with the second team.

"I said: 'Okay, no problem.' When you say you don't need a player, you don't have to see him. I've just kept working in training. Even if I'm training with the Under-23s, I give them the respect.

"Anything can change. Koeman just wants the best for him and, in two months, if I can be the best for him, he will take me, because he doesn't have any problem with me and I don't have any problem with him.

"It's football and bigger players than me have had this problem with their coaches. How many times did Real Madrid say they didn't want Lassana Diarra and, at the end of the season, who was playing?"

“Two thirds of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by James McCarthy.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-10-20 15:08:06 | 顯示全部樓層
呵呵,45分鐘就可以知道掂唔掂?我有保留,而且就算你唔認為佢應該留係球隊,基本的尊重都應該有,我對高文始終都係有保留的
2021-22 球季目標:
1. 聯賽前6名
2. 最少一個盃賽冠軍
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

拖肥球星

積分
發表於 2016-10-25 19:33:42 | 顯示全部樓層
但係u23班球員都冇locker用先?大家都冇都好合理je
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港愛華頓迷討論區  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:39 , Processed in 0.048406 second(s), 10 queries , Apc On.