wahton 發表於 2016-11-7 18:55:35

安尼捷比與莫耶斯

Anichebe 'would have stayed at Everton' had Moyes not left

Former Blues striker scored first Premier League goal since May 2015 on Saturday.

He was the unlikely hero as Sunderland got their first Premier League win of the campaign on Saturday.

Victor Anichebe’s first goal for the Black Cats gave them victory at Bournemouth, easing some of the pressure on their beleaguered boss David Moyes.

The former Everton man was a surprise signing by Moyes, joining on a free transfer after deadline day. Anichebe was without a club having left West Brom at the end of last season, but picked up his first Premier League goal since May 2015 at the weekend.

Always a favourite of Moyes, the 28-year-old made 168 appearances for Everton after coming through the ranks at Goodison Park.

And Anichebe says that had Moyes not left for Manchester United in 2013, he would have been happy to stay on Merseyside.

“It is a thank you to David Moyes,” said Anichebe.

“The manager has always shown faith in me. I have known him since I was 14, or something.

“I was set to go abroad after last season. “I saw my contract out at West Brom, and thought I wanted to go abroad.

“Then the manager got the job at Sunderland. I always wanted to work under him again.

“If he hadn’t left Everton, I probably wouldn’t have left. “It is a pleasure to work under him.

“He has shown faith in me and worked me hard to get back. Hopefully I can continue to repay him. Just doing it once isn’t enough for the faith he has put in me. Hopefully I can keep repaying him.”

wahton 發表於 2016-11-20 01:22:09

安仔連入兩粒

新特蘭擺脫榜尾位置

而家包尾既變左岩岩俾我地迫和既史雲斯

你話諷唔諷刺

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 安尼捷比與莫耶斯